Safety & Health Precautions on 2021 Carl’s Europe Tours, LLC
Travel, as well as life in general, is not the same as it was before Covid-19. One day, things will return to normal for life and travel. In the meantime, here is what Carl’s
Europe Tours, LLC will be doing to make travel safer for all our Travelers:
- All Travelers will be tested (temperature) upon arrival at the destination airport before leaving for their accommodations.
- The wearing of Masks will be required of each participant.
- We will have extra spacing in any vehicle used for travel.
- Your Tour Leader will have their temperature taken daily.
- We will try to use smaller restaurants wherever possible and practice social distancing as much as possible.
- We will be working with each accommodation to ensure proper sanitizing and preparation before our arrival.
- We will alter our itinerary and activity schedule to take advantage of smaller crowds and any other safety measures whenever/wherever possible.
Please note: We may have to modify our precautions while traveling during Covid-19, based on the current situation of the country we are visiting, if it is for the benefit of our travelers.